Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Olivia Burton Wonderland Watch





Wearing a watch isn't something that I'm used to - I haven't worn one since I was 12 years old! However, I thought that it was finally time to invest in a decent watch. A lot of people recommended Olivia Burton watches to me so I started browsing them on Topshop's website and instantly fell in love with the various colours and designs. I settled for the Wonderland Black and Gold Watch but it was a tough decision between that and the mink and rose gold watch (which I may have to buy at a later date!). The midi dial is the perfect size for my wrist - I was tempted to buy a big dial watch but I now know that would be far too big for me as I have quite small wrists! I find it very easy to tell the time accurately because the markings on the watch are clear and the size of the strap fits my wrist perfectly. Let me know which Olivia Burton watch is your favourite in the comments below.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! There's so many beautiful Olivia Burton watches

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty watch, Emma! I must check out Olivia Burton, girlie.
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's definitely worth checking out Olivia Burton, I already want to buy another watch from there in a different colour!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I love this watch! I think the black and simplicity of it just adds that classic, elegant touch- which is the perfect kind of accessory!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I went for black because it pretty much goes with everything I wear!

      Delete
  4. I think Olivia Burton watches are so beautiful, I may have to invest in one soon along with the 20 others I want ahaha, lovely post.x :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Yeah I love so many of the Olivia Burton watches

      Delete