Tuesday, 24 November 2015

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water



I used to use face wipes religiously - even through the micellar water hype I was't tempted to change. Eventually, I broke my routine and tried my friend's L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water; and the next day I went to my local Boots and bought a bottle for myself.

What impressed me most about this product is that a couple of cotton wool pads soaked in this removes my makeup completely, whereas when I used to use face wipes my face would still have some makeup residue on it. This micellar water leaves my face clean enough that I don't have to wash it with water afterwards (it even removes waterproof mascara with ease!). No scrubbing is required - just gently wipe the cotton wool pad across your face - so this product isn't too harsh for sensitive skin. Furthermore, my skin feels soft after using this and it doesn't dry out my skin like other deep cleaning products can do.

The L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water is now a staple product in my skincare routine; I'm currently on my fourth bottle and I will continue to repurchase this! What micellar water have you tried?

18 comments:

  1. I really like the garnier one in the pink bottle. I find it quite similar to the L'oreal one but you get a much bigger bottle for around the same price :-)
    Em x
    http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the Garnier one but I haven't tried it before - might have to give it a go once I've finished my current bottle of micellar water x

      Delete
  2. It sounds great! Glad you like it ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend trying this one if you haven't already - it's so good! x

      Delete
  3. I've been using lots of micellar waters lately! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to try the Garnier and Bioderma ones to see how they compare to this one x

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many people raving about this product, I've only ever tried the Garnier micellar water. If this removes make up as good as you say it does I'll be heading to Superdrug tomorrow! Well... maybe after black friday, I hate big crowds, lol.

    Lotsa love,
    http://graceoliviablog.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth trying this product; and even better if you find it in a Black Friday deal! x

      Delete
  5. i used this one back in the day and it was very nice but right now i prefer the garnier one. its really, really lovely.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people are recommending the Garnier one so I'm going to try it once I've finished this one x

      Delete
  6. I need to try this micellar water! It sounds amazing. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! It takes off my makeup so easily x

      Delete
  7. Sounds amazing! I'll be picking this one up ASAP! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a lovely product! I really like Bioderma but it is much more expensive so I should give this a go:) Thanks for sharing - lovely blog xxx

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely give this a go, hopefully it'll work just as well for you as it has for me! Thank you x

      Delete
  9. I love micellar waters, and I have yet to try this one. I've been reaching for the Garnier one recently, and I love it so much! I may have to give this one a go! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people have been saying that they use the Garnier one so I might try that after I've finished my current bottle of L'Oreal Micellar Water x

      Delete