Saturday, 5 December 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara



Ever since Cara Delevingne started the eyebrow craze there has been an increase in the sales of brow products as people try to recreate her famous eyebrows. I've spent a small fortune on eyebrow products too over the last year, trying to find the best one to improve my brows. Recently, I've been loving the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara. This is the first brow mascara I've used because I normally stick to brow pencils - and, I LOVE IT!

This product is easy to apply because it combs through all of the hairs and shapes them without leaving marks around the brows or clumping. The Maybelline Brow Drama defines my brows but it doesn't make them look too heavy, which I sometimes get if I draw my brows on too thick with a pencil! One swipe of the mascara wand across my brows is enough to achieve my desired look, however, if you want to fill in your brows more, then I assume that applying more layers of mascara will do the trick. The formula of this product ensures that my brows don't budge until I take it off, which is great because then I don't have to worry about a hair being out of place! This product comes in four shades so there should be a shade that matches your brows (I use dark brown) - one of the shades is transparent which will be good if you want to shape your brows but don't want them to be anymore defined.

Overall, the Maybelline Brow Drama makes your natural brows stand out more - think "you but better". This is my favourite brow product that I've come across. Let me know if you've tried the Maybelline Brow Drama before and what your favourite brow product is.

12 comments:

  1. I've got this too and it's the first brow mascara I actually like! Great review

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd like to buy some more brow mascaras and see how this one compares to others x

      Delete
  2. I really need to try this, it sounds like a great budget brow product xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried it, but I will definitely look out for it! Thanks for sharing.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to buy this when I saw it at the stores, but was worried it might be too heavy for my eyebrows. But guess not! im gonna give this a try.

    www.blushingkay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I definitely don't find this too heavy for my eyebrows, I actually think it gives a more natural look than brow pencils do x

      Delete
  5. Wow. Why have I never seen this? I'm one of the few people that doesn't draw on their eyebrows (purely because I can't) but I will be trying this out it looks so simple to use! I'm amazed haha!
    Aimee X aimeeandlucas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find this so much easier to use than a brow pencil because often with a brow pencil my brows look uneven due to one of them being more filled in than the other, whereas this gives a natural look! x

      Delete
  6. I have this too, and it's a holy grail product for me as well! It's such a good product and such good value for money, I had tried a couple of high end brow mascaras before which were totally NOT worth the investment haha!

    Ruby Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I find this works better than any of the more expensive brow products that I've tried, definitely sticking to this! x

      Delete