Friday, 19 February 2016

Origins Clear Improvement Face Mask


I've been on the hunt for a new face mask for some time now. Origins Clear Improvement face mask sounded perfect for my skin as its main selling point is to clear pores. This face mask is slightly pricier than the face masks I usually buy (it cost £23!) but it's also more effective at improving my skin compared to the cheaper face masks I have tried.

Origins recommend using Clear Improvement once a week, however, if my skin is bad then I use it twice a week instead. I use warm water to open my pores and then apply this face mask. Leaving this face mask on for about 10 minutes gives it enough time to dry and allows the ingredients to get to work. The Active Charcoal draws out dirt from pores, the White China Clay absorbs environmental toxins, and the Lecithin dissolves impurities. Although Clear Improvement has not made my pores invisible, they have definitely reduced in size. Furthermore, if I have a spot on my face and put this face mask on top of it then the spot seems to clear up quicker than when I don't use this face mask - result! I have quite oily skin and I find that Clear Improvement reduces how oily my skin is without drying it out completely.

Clear Improvement is a face mask that I will continue to use as it has delivered some impressive results so far. Have you tried any of the Origins face masks?

18 comments:

  1. It is pricey, but I've heard such good things about Origins face masks that I definitely need to bite the bullet and invest :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth spending a bit more for a better face mask - I love this one so much! x

      Delete
  2. Sounds awesome!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite face mask that I've tried so far! x

      Delete
  3. I use face packs once a week but I usually get those 3-for-2 99p ones from Superdrug. My biggest concern is my pores though so I'd love to give this a go! x

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used those face packs before too! It's worth giving this face mask a go - it doesn't work miracles but it's definitely improved my skin x

      Delete
  4. I am desperate to try this face mask, I have a different one from Origins and I love it but there's something about the charcoal the I really want to give a go! Great review.

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love charcoal in face masks too! That ingredient always seems to work well on my skin. Thank you x

      Delete
  5. Great post, loved it!
    Would you like GFC connection? Follow my blog and leave a comment, I will follow you back =)

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried any of the Origins skincare products, but heard great things about them! Thanks for the lovely review, I'll be sure to check it out. :)

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first I've tried from Origins and I'm definitely going to invest in some more of their products now! Thank you x

      Delete
  7. The post is fantastic! I love it so much!:)
    Have a nice day!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a nice day yourself :) x

      Delete
  8. I really want to try this mask! I've got the Origins GinZing mask, however clay masks just really remove any stubborn impurities within the skin!

    BLUSH & NOISE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the GinZing mask but I always find that clay masks work better on my skin! x

      Delete