Thursday, 11 February 2016

GRWM: Valentine's Day Makeup



With Valentine's Day fast approaching I thought I would share with you what makeup I'll be wearing this Valentine's Day.

Face:
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc (review here)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher
- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Strange on inner corner of eye and brow bone, Nooner on crease, Buzz on eyelid, and Blackheart on outer crease)
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (or you could wear false eyelashes instead)
- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown

Lips:
- MAC Patisserie Lipstick (as mentioned in my January Favourites post)

I hope this gives you an idea of how to do your makeup for Valentine's Day, and if you already know how you're doing your makeup then let me know if the comments below what products you're using.

12 comments:

  1. UD Naked 3 is on elf my favourite palettes for soft rosy tones, specially this time of year. Gorgeous look x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the pink and shimmery colours for a date night look! x

      Delete
  2. I think that the UD Naked 3 is THE perfect palette for V-day !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! The pinky colours are so pretty x

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous look! Nars Sheer Glow is one of my all-time favourite foundations and I love Rockateur at this time of year! I really need to try that S&G liner, I've heard such great things about it :)

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nars Sheer Glow is the best foundation I've come across for my skin and Rockateur is my favourite blusher, definitely give the Soap & Glory eyeliner a go - it's really easy to apply x

      Delete
  4. Great post, I looove the collection concealer too! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've been using that concealer for ages because it works so well on my skin! You've got a really nice blog x

      Delete
  5. This is such a pretty and delicate look, we love your eyeliner skills, great look!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely look:) I love Nars Sheer glow foundation and I would love to try the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, unfortunately its not available here in Australia. The Mac Patisserie lipstick is also one of my favourites.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is my favourite concealer so it's definitely worth getting it if it's ever released in Australia x

      Delete