With Valentine's Day fast approaching I thought I would share with you what makeup I'll be wearing this Valentine's Day.
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc (review here)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Rockateur Blusher
- Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
- Urban Decay Naked 3 (Strange on inner corner of eye and brow bone, Nooner on crease, Buzz on eyelid, and Blackheart on outer crease)
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (or you could wear false eyelashes instead)
- Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil in Deep Brown
- MAC Patisserie Lipstick (as mentioned in my January Favourites post)
I hope this gives you an idea of how to do your makeup for Valentine's Day, and if you already know how you're doing your makeup then let me know if the comments below what products you're using.