Monday, 14 March 2016

February Favourites


Sorry for the delayed February Favourites post. I was planning on posting this last week but became really ill. Anyway I won't waste anymore time...

First up this month I've been loving the Lee Stafford HAiR GRowTH TREaTMENT. A few months ago I decided to get my hair cut shorter but after about two months I wanted my long hair back! So I bought this treatment in the hope that it would accelerate my hair growth. My hair grows incredibly slowly and I have noticed that it grows slightly faster after using this for a few weeks; but don't expect your hair to grow by six inches overnight!

Another hair product by Lee Stafford that I've been loving is the BLow & gO Genius LotioN. This gives my hair a bit of extra volume and I've found it is so much more effective than volume mousses and sprays that I've tried in the past. Furthermore, BLow & gO protects hair from heat so hair doesn't get as damaged when you blow dry this product into your hair.

Cosmopolitan is a magazine that I've read on and off throughout the years. At the moment I'm loving the magazine's content. The beauty section gives me ideas of what products to try and it's great how they've been focusing on women in business in the last few issues because I find this motivating.

Origins Clear Improvement face mask (review here) is a product I use weekly. It always leaves my skin looking and feeling fresher and cleaner.

Finally, I treated myself to a couple of L'Oreal nail polishes the other day (colours 552 and 556). I've never tried nail polishes from L'Oreal before but I was impressed with how the colour turned out and they didn't chip very much - although they chipped more than my beloved Essie nail polishes.

What are your February favourites?

29 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! That Origins face mask looks great! x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now thank you :) I really like it, definitely going to try more of the Origins face masks to see what they're like! x

      Delete
  2. Love the origins mask - one of my faves too!! x

    https://dreamingoffithavenue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people seem to like that face mask! It works so well on the skin x

      Delete
  3. I've seen a few blogs mention the Origins mask so will need to give it a try!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's worth giving it a go, I know a lot of people are loving it at the moment so hopefully you will too :) x

      Delete
  4. I used some of the Lee Stafford products before and found they were so nice, my friends recommended the hair growth range but I haven't actually got round to using it yet - I'm reluctant to pay the price!

    My hair seems to have gone static at one particular length so maybe I will give it a go :)

    www.cultivationofjasmin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love all of the Lee Stafford products that I've tried before! The hair growth range does make my hair grow faster so definitely worth giving it a go x

      Delete
  5. Hope you're feeling better! I have that issue of Cosmo and it's such a good read!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thank you :) Yes it was so interesting - I've just picked up the latest issue of Cosmo so can't wait to read it! x

      Delete
  6. Love your post! Thanks for the reviews! :)

    http://jessirebeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the Lee Stafford Hair Growth treatment in stores and wondered if it worked! Good to know it does work (without expecting 6 inches over night!) :)

    Loren | www.minkys.co.za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've been really impressed with it on my hair because my hair normally grows so slowly! Definitely give it a try :) x

      Delete
  8. Loved reading this. Thanks for sharing your reviews. xx

    Love, Richel. | Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that you fell ill, hopefully you are completely recovered now :)
    I am going to put the Origins face mask on my list of things to try. I love using a good mask!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thank you :) yes that face mask is getting a lot of love from a lot of people at the moment so I hope you like it too! x

      Delete
  10. Love the packaging of the L'Oreal nail polishes and you picked out two gorgeous shades too x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! The packaging is different to any other nail polishes I've seen and looks quite classy, thank you x

      Delete
  11. I love the Lee STafford products! They are the best!!

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! They're my favourite hair products x

      Delete
  12. Yes to the Origins mask! All my friends have been loving it, so I tried it as well. Really does wonders to my pores.

    Kat | sunnywanderings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! I'll definitely be repurchasing it x

      Delete
  13. Very Nice Post!! I like your post very much. I like to be fashionable in skin and outfit. I like to buy frock kurtis for the summer. And also i like to buy some new cosmetic for my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!! its really a great post. I am happy to read your post. All are very informative and needy for me. Thanks for sharing with us.

    http://www.thefemall.in/
    http://www.thefemall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. A poem is about the happy new year.
    The poem is very simple and written in free flow style with very few metaphors or anecdotes attached.
    Plz visit:- happy new year 2018 image

    ReplyDelete