Friday, 1 April 2016

March Favourites


It's that time again where I reflect on what I've been loving over the past month. Unfortunately, due to being busy revising for exams, I don't have very many favourites this month, but I will still share with you the few favourites I do have...

Firstly, my brother bought me a pack of Yankee Candles in the scent Vanilla Cupcake and they smell AMAZING! I already have tons of Yankee Candles but I've never come across this scent before. I usually light a few whilst I'm revising and they make my room smell great.

Next up is an Antibacterial Makeup Spray from The Pro Hygiene Collection. I spray this on my makeup brushes after I've washed them in soapy water, and it makes me feel so much better about using the brushes on my face as the spray kills 99.9% of bacteria. The spray can also be used for creams, gels, powders, lipsticks and pencils too - once a week I go through my makeup collection and spray everything with this.

It's been a while since I've bought a new mascara - the Benefit mascaras work so well for me that I haven't bothered to try anything else! However, I decided to buy the L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt the other day and I LOVE IT! This is now my go-to everyday mascara because it gives my lashes so much volume with just one coat. I plan on doing a full review on this later in the month so keep your eyes peeled.

Finally, I read #Girlboss by Sophia Amorusa this month. Her story is so inspiring - she went from a high-school dropout to building a multi million dollar business. Sophia gives useful tips for anyone else who wants to be a #Girlboss and on how to succeed in the business world. This book really motivated me to try harder and achieve more.

I hope you enjoyed reading my favourites from this month. What are your favourites from March?

32 comments:

  1. Interesting choice, I am planning to buy a scented candle.

    Have a nice weekend =)

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scented candles - my room is full of them! Thank you, have a nice weekend too x

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to read Girlboss! I reckon I might buy it this weekend! My favourite book has been Finding Audrey this month. Lovely post x

    Love, Maia
    www.maiacreed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do, I found it really interesting and useful. I really want to read Finding Audrey, might read it this month! x

      Delete
  3. I need to read that book :)

    do you want to follow eachother on bloglovin? <3

    Check out my latest post BEAUTY ROUTINE ESSENTIALS Spring 2016
    >>http://evaredson.blogspot.it/2016/04/beauty-routine-essentials-spring-2016.html

    xx
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a read, I really like your blog so I've followed you on bloglovin :) x

      Delete
  4. Hi! I didn't know about the Antibacterial Makeup Spray, I need that in my life!
    Loved your favourites! I'm a sucker for scented candles and I wanna try Yankee Candles so badly! xx

    http://mateandbizcochitos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of it before either until I saw it on feelunique, but it's so good! Thank you, Yankee Candles smell amazing! x

      Delete
  5. Vanilla cupcake sounds like an amazing candle scent! I'm coming to the end of a couple of candles so I might have to check that one out.
    Em x
    http://themusingsofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell amazing! Although there's so many lovely Yankee Candles so it's difficult to choose just one! x

      Delete
  6. Hahaha I bought the book before Christmas and never found time to read it !

    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to struggle to find the time to read too but now I try to read one book a month. If you have time to read it then it's definitely worth it :) x

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: great products, I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  8. The spray sounds great for the makeup brushes, I need to invest in a great brush cleaning product and this one sounds quite impressive!

    Lovely read :)

    Laura xo

    www.shehearts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good for cleaning them and I love how it can be used on a lot of makeup products too! Thank you x

      Delete
  9. Oh, #GIRLBOSS is my all time favorite! I am obsessed with Sofia, she is such an inspiration to me! :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I think she's a great role model :) x

      Delete
  10. i think i will have to read that book and snag that spray! i have been looking for a new one for my brushes! i am 100% loyal to only bath and body works candles though!! haha
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com
    @love_laugh_explore
    https://www.facebook.com/lovelaughexplore/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book is great and the spray makes me feel so much better about using makeup brushes on my face! Haha I've heard plenty of good things about Bath and Body Works candles but I've yet to try one! x

      Delete
  11. I'm going to take a look at buying Girlboss, thanks for the recommendation :) The antibacterial makeup spray also sounds like something I will have to look into!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I'm really glad I came across the spray and the bottle lasts for ages! x

      Delete
  12. I own Girlboss, but have never read it. Since you like it so much, maybe I should pick it up and give it a try sometime haha!

    www.youarebeaut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do! Let me know what you think of it x

      Delete
  13. Girlboss is one of my favorite books! & I enjoyed that mascara when I used it initially. Lovely faves! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's the best lower-price mascara that I've come across in ages! Thank you x

      Delete
  14. Great faves, definitely going to check it out!

    Check out my blog? wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    Love, Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl boss is a really good book! I think I may re-read it :)
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's sort of book that's good to re-read because it contains lots of helpful tips and experiences! x

      Delete
  16. I loved the #Girlboss so much, such an inspirational book!!

    http://byliil.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete