1. Why did you start blogging?I have been planning on writing a blog for a long time, but I never actually got around to it. Recently, however, I decided to start doing it. I've always been a huge beauty and fashion lover and it seemed natural for me to start sharing my "knowledge" with others. I love blogging and I'm happy I finally created my own blog!
2. What is your favourite high-street clothes shop?
Definitely Zara! But I also love Oasis, Benetton and Dorothy Perkins.
3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
That would have to be Benefit. I love everything I've tried from them.
4. What is your favourite blog and why?
I love Laura from buynowbloglater.com, as she's very fashionable and funny. She is Dubai based, which gives her blogposts a different vibe. She writes about fashion, beauty and lifestyle and I always find her posts interesting.
5. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be and why?
Woah, that's a tough one! I think it would either be Eva Longoria or Blake Lively. I'm the biggest Desperate Housewives/Gossip Girl fan on the planet and I'm obsessed with these two actresses. I love both of them because they seem to be very down to earth. Also, they're both super fashionable and always pretty. I'd definitely get some good fashion and beauty tips from these two.
6. What makeup product do you buy the most of?
Mascara, since I use it up so quickly.
7. If you could wear only one, would you wear eyeshadow or lipstick?
Lipstick, because I feel like a look is never complete without some lip color.
8. Do you use fake tan or wait to tan naturally?
I usually sunbathe only and end up getting a nice color. With me, some of the tan stays on the skin the whole year round, which is a bonus. This year, however, I'm planning on testing out the St. Tropez Tan Booster. Wish me luck.
9. Do you prefer straightening or curling your hair?
I straighten my hair on a daily basis because I find it faster than curling, but I actually prefer the look of curly hair on me. My natural hair isn't naturally curly, but it's also not straight, so I can pull off both looks.
10. What are your plans for your blog over the summer?
I'm going to do a lot of pre-blogging in order to make sure there will be constant updates on my blog for my readers to read. It's probably going to be super tough, but I'll hopefully succeed!
Thank you for contacting me about this Kristina, I really enjoyed reading your answers! Everyone go check out her blog and check back on my blog later for another post. I hope you enjoyed this sort of post.