Sunday, 31 July 2016

Caseapp Phone Case and Laptop Skin



The lovely Emilia from Caseapp contacted me a few weeks ago to ask if I would like to do a blog post on some of their products. This opportunity couldn't of come at a better time because I managed to smash my previous phone case not that long ago. I had a quick scroll through the Caseapp website before deciding that this was a brand I wanted to share with you guys.

Caseapp allows you to create custom iPhone, Samsung, and iPad cases, as well as MacBook, PC Laptops, HTC, and Nokia skins. If you don't want to create your own case, you can choose one of Caseapp's designs and then add you own text and images to it or keep it how it is. Creating your own custom case or skin is very straightforward; you upload an image or collage of images from your laptop, then insert text or cliparts if you want, and then choose a background. Also, Caseapp gives clear instructions about where to place your images and text so that they're not cut off when the case is made.

I picked one of Caseapp's own designs for my phone case and laptop skin because I wanted a pattern rather than one of my images. It took me ages to choose one due to there being such a wide variety of designs! Caseapp also gives you the choice of finish which you want your case/skin to have - matte or glossy - and I chose matte for both of my products. Once I had ordered my products, Caseapp said that they could take up to 12 days to reach me, however, they were delivered within 5 days. I have been using the phone case for the last few days and it feels sturdy enough to protect my phone if I drop it (although there are probably more protective cases out there if that's what your number one priority is when choosing a case). The laptop skin sticks on and seems like it won't budge unless you want it to so it hopefully won't start peeling off. I originally thought the laptop skin was going to be more like a clip-on case, however, I love the look of it so I'm still going to use it. Caseapp included a thank you note in the package which I found really sweet because it added more of a personal touch.

Overall, I'm really pleased with the products I got and if I'm ever wanting to personalise a phone case or laptop skin then I will be using Caseapp. If you would like to treat yourself to a new case or skin then you can get 20% off using the code BOUGHTWHAT20 until 14th August 2016. What do you think of the Caseapp products? Will you be getting yourself something?

*These two products were kindly sent to me for free from Caseapp, however, I have given my honest opinion in this review.

28 comments:

  1. What a great idea to create custom designs! I love t! I like that you can chose the finish too...I love the pineapple quote, it is so cute :)

    Sarah xxx www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked being able to choose the finish too! Yeah I thought it was a nice quote :) x

      Delete
  2. Beautfiul post, love your cases! Have a great weekend dear ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in desperate need of a new case for my Macbook, I shall definitely be checking these guys out. The Galaxy case is so cute!

    Emma X

    www.thelittleefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should do, they have so many different designs you can choose from! I couldn't decide between the galaxy or marble skin! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely cases! ^^ x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pineapple quote, I remember seeing it on pinterest! The cases are so adorable xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never seen that quote before but I thought it was really cute! x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for this code! I've been wanting matte marble phone case for so long!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Caseapp do some really nice marble cases x

      Delete
  7. I love Caseapp and have been meaning to order a new case from them for ages :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such a great selection! May as well get one whilst you can get 20% off haha x

      Delete
  8. Both cases look amazing, great purchases.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is such amazing XD keep up with your amazing posts xx can't wait to read more posts soon XP and can't wait to see you over my blog YAY!!!
    http://themysteriousemirati.blogspot.ae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  10. They're both so cute! I love your laptop cover, it's so cool xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really liked the galaxy design! x

      Delete
  11. Love the cases, especially the laptop one! x
    https://ablushingbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the skin for the laptop!
    They have an amazing selection of products! ;)

    Laura
    https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Yeah I'll definitely be ordering more from them in the future x

      http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  13. Ah this is absolutely gorgeous - I love this!!! Both beautiful :)
    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete