Sunday, 20 November 2016

Lush Christmas Haul


Visiting Lush around Christmas has become a tradition of mine; I love using Lush products all year round but I get particularly excited when they release their Christmas range. This year I thought I would try some of the products that I haven't tried before.


The first product I picked up was the Rose Jam Shower Gel. I had seen this before and knew that it was a firm favourite among bloggers. Rose is one of my favourite fragrances for body products and this shower gel contains Turkish rose absolute, which smells amazing and lasts a long time. Rose Jam also contains argan oil, vanilla pod infusion, Sicilian lemon oil, and goji berry juice. I'll definitely be repurchasing this before Christmas is over.


Every year I buy The Magic of Christmas Bubble Bar and this year was no exception. This is probably the most photogenic product that Lush has to offer (think of the Instagrams!). The Magic of Christmas is a blend of cinnamon leaf oil, almond essential oil, and sweet orange oil, on a cinnamon stick. This has about 4 or 5 uses in it and creates a lot of bubbles with a small amount.


Another bubble bar that I bought this year was Candy Mountain. I've never used this one before but I was drawn to it's sweet vanilla scent and sparkly striped design. This bubble bar turns the bath water a gorgeous pink colour and you get about 3 uses out of it because you just break off as much as you need.


Finally, I got myself the Northern Lights Bath Bomb - I'd never seen this one before. The bath bomb smells incredible; containing jasmine absolute and ylang ylang oil. Northern Lights puts on an impressive display when you drop it in the water with vibrant blues, purples, greens, and yellows mixing together, however, this does unfortunately turn into a murky green colour after a while. Nevertheless, I'll be picking up a few more of these bath bombs when I'm next in a Lush store.

There are still plenty of products from Lush's Christmas range that I want to try so I'll have to revisit the store sometime soon. Have you tried any of their Christmas products?

52 comments:

  1. OMG I love your picks! So amazing the magic stick one is soooo cute! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Kisses from London! Dominica.
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The Magic of Christmas is my favourite one that Lush do x

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul, I haven't been to lush in so long and this makes me really want to go! That Bubble Bar is beautiful and must smell amazing.

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The bubble bar does smell incredible! x

      Delete
  3. You have such a nice haul, the perfect mix of things. The bubble bars are definitely my thing lol, i love the scents that they use within those products because I'm all about the fruity/sweet scents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the bubble bars too - they look and smell amazing x

      Delete
  4. Love the bits you picked up! Lush have some amazing bits in right now :)
    Ambar x | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah they do, I'll definitely be picking some more stuff up from there soon x

      Delete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of Lush but I love looking at their new products on blogs. They always do fun and pretty things!

    Laura | http://www.furiouslychic.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products always look so pretty in photographs! x

      Delete
  6. I love the lush products especially their bath bombs, perfect for relaxation time.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and their bath bombs smell amazing too! x

      Delete
  7. I have never used any Lush products but I know how much everyone loves them! Must give it a try one day :)
    Love,
    Thays

    www.simplythays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try them, you won't be disappointed! x

      Delete
  8. Awesome haul !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/11/nobody-is-you-and-that-is-your-power.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lush always makes the prettiest products for Christmas!

    http://ariadibari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! Their products make great blog pictures x

      Delete
  10. you've got some great stuff recently :)

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love everything that I picked up! x

      Delete
  11. I need to try more Lush products especially now it's winter and much more bath weather. I love the look of that wand - so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wand is my favourite Christmas product! x

      Delete
  12. lush christmas is just the best. i have yet to get myself some bits and i always gift people lush items so i will have to pop into lush anytime soon.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush do great products for gifts, I need to get some for my friends too! x

      Delete
  13. I recently picked up Northen Lights but haven't tried it out yet! I absolutely love the smell and I am so excited to see what colour it turns the bath xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it when you try it :) x

      Delete
  14. I love Lush xmas range! My favorite is the star :) Also let me know on my blog if you want to follow each other ^^ I think you have amazing blog <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The star is my favourite too! Thanks so much :) I already follow you on Bloglovin' because I love your blog x

      Delete
  15. Love lush !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/11/nobody-is-you-and-that-is-your-power.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always go to Lush before Christmas too, I think it's a universal tradition! This Magic of Christmas bar is definitely Insta-worthy.

    Tia | The 10am Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do such good festive products! The Magic of Christmas makes pictures look so pretty x

      Delete
  17. This post is so Christmassy. I love lush, haven't been in a while though might go get some bath bombs.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do! They have a great selection of bath bombs at the moment x

      Delete
  18. Love Lush! All those smells!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It always smells incredible when you walk into their shops x

      Delete
  19. You got so many festive products
    Loving this
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still so many more products that I want to try out as well! Thanks x

      Delete
  20. Candy mountain looks so pretty!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loooove Rose Jam - I bought a huge bottle of it this year haha. I definitely need to get the Magic of Christmas again, as I loved it when I had it last Christmas :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to go back and buy a big bottle of Rose Jam because I love it! x

      Delete
  22. That magic of christmas bubble bar looks gorgeous!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I picked up the Magic of Christmas bar last year and LOVED it!
    Katie Actually

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahhhh, I LOVE LUSH. Tbf, who doesn't, right?

    I like the sound of Rose Jam, don't think I've seen that before?! I've been loyal to Flying Fox, the scent is divine!

    Lima
    F A S H I O N I C I D E
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that one! I'll have to pick it up when I'm next in Lush x

      Delete
  25. Oh god I haven't been to LUSH in so long, but reading this has really inspired me to take a trip.. ASAP!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I always get carried away in Lush and pick up far too much stuff x

      Delete