Sunday, 27 August 2017

MyVitamins Collaboration


Over the last few weeks I have been sampling some of the products from MyVitamins, which are part of The Hut Group along with Look Fantastic and Beauty Expert. I didn't want to feature these products on my blog until I'd given them a long enough trial period since vitamins aren't something which I usually buy, however, I've been really impressed with the results so far.

Coconut + Collagen:
This is one of MyVitamins best sellers. It contains Coconut Oil, Collagen and Vitamin C which protects against oxidative stress. MyVitamins recommend that you take two tablets a day, however, I've only been taking one and I've still noticed an improvement in my skin.

Catwalk Queen:
These tablets contain a blend of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C and Zinc, which improve the health of hair, skin and nails. MyVitamins recommend that you take two of these tablets a day, however, again I've only been taking one and I've still noticed a difference in my skin - I always used to get a few blemishes on my face but I've pretty much been spot-free for the last two weeks now! My nails have also seemed a lot stronger recently. The only downside to these tablets is that I really don't like the smell of them but it's something that I can put up with long enough to take them.

Bean Body Coffee Bean Scrub:
This is probably my favourite product which I tried. The Coffee Beans stimulate blood flow to minimise the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, whilst the Cacao and Vitamin E help to repair and restore skin. The Himalayan Pink Rock Salt and Demerara Sugar remove dead skin cells, helping to eliminate blackheads and leaving skin feeling so smooth. I read that coffee bean scrubs are best to use after exercising so that's when I normally use this. It leaves your bathroom smelling of coffee for an hour or so after using it but it's worth it for the silky smooth skin!

3 More Inches Conditioner:
I'm trying to grow my hair longer so I was excited to try this product. The conditioner contains proteins and amino acids to make hair stronger and protect against the damaging effects of heat styling, which should in turn mean hair grows faster. This conditioner left my hair feeling soft and looking healthy but unfortunately I didn't notice much growth. I feel like you might need to use this over a longer period of time and also use the shampoo in this range to notice a significant difference.

There are plenty more products on MyVitamins that I think would be great to try. You can get 15% off your order with the code EMMABW15 (valid until the end of 2018). Have you tried anything from MyVitamins before?

*These products were kindly sent to me for free from MyVitamins, however, I have given my honest opinion in this review.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

32 comments:

  1. I've tried that coffee scrub and loved it! The coconut and collagen vitamins sound interesting too. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be repurchasing the coffee scrub, it's so good! x

      Delete
  2. mmhmmm there is nothing wrong with a bathroom that smells of coffee in my books! i live for that shit haha...i tried a coffee scrub before but my housemates at university always complained it left too much mess...pfft! might get another one now though because who doesn't want silky smooth skin?!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah the coffee scrub is a bit messy but it's so worth it! x

      Delete
  3. Great products and thanks for sharing! :-)
    barbiegirl06.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!
    Follow for follow?
    Shoes Online Shopping India

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh yes i tried a coffee scrub recently and it left me feeling like a million $$$, not to mention the smell is b-e-a-utiful! i practically ran out to the shops to re-purchase mine because showering in the morning without it was a struggle!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be repurchasing the coffee scrub when I run out, my skin feels amazing after using it! x

      Delete
  6. I have that coffee scrub too! so nice :)

    Check out my latest work outfit idea "The Modern City" to get some inspo!
    >> https://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/09/the-modern-city-my-autumn-2017-work.html

    xx, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Best Hair Transplant Delhi India

    ReplyDelete
  8. ¡Hello!
    Beautiful photos. Great post.
    I'm your new follower.
    Follow for follow?
    https://aprovechalavidacadadiaa.blogspot.com.es/
    ¡Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog.. thanks for sharing this... keep updating
    http://printland.tinyblogging.com/Buy-Desktop-Items-Online-in-India--8216134

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of any of these products, Coconut + Collagen sounds like just what I need to help clear up my skin.

    The Alexandra Edit

    ReplyDelete
  11. nyc post !!! keep posting......
    http://www.printland.in/blog/DesignYourOwnCustomPrintedPosters/

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great post...keep posting
    thanks for sharing with us....
    Gift Your Employees a Premium Desktop items

    ReplyDelete