Sunday, 12 November 2017

Benefit Hello San FrancisGLOW!


For my birthday (which was over a month ago now I've just been very bad at blogging recently - sorry!), I received the Benefit Hello San FrancisGLOW! highlighter kit from a friend. If you're as obsessed with highlighter as I am then this is perfect for you! It contains a mini Dandelion Shy Beam, a mini Dandelion Twinkle, a mini High Beam, a full-size Watt's Up! and a mini Powder Brush.

Considering the amount of makeup I buy, I had actually never tried a Benefit highlighter before. My favourite is High Beam, which is a gorgeous pink liquid highlighter that's perfect for applying over makeup and gives a radiant glow. Dandelion Twinkle is a paler pink than High Beam and is a powder rather than a liquid. This is great for strobing or it can also be applied all over the face - but I haven't tried this yet. Watt's Up! is a subtle rose-gold cream highlighter which is perfect for everyday use because it's not 'too glowy' - if that's even possible! Dandelion Shy Beam is a pink matte-radiance liquid highlighter, something that I've never used before, and Benefit say that you can wear this alone or with makeup. This isn't as sparkly as the other highlighters in the kit so it probably won't get as much use from me because I'm all for sparkles! The kit also comes with a guide on how to apply each highlighter which is really helpful.

This would make a great Christmas present for someone or if you want to try a few of Benefit's highlighters before buying the full-size version. Do you use any of these highlighters?

22 comments:

  1. High beam is something that I use on the daily basis - it looks gorgeous on the brow bone when the light hits it. But I have only ever had the small versions of it! I don't think I could possibly go through a big bottle of the stuff!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love putting a bit of highlighter on my brow bones! There's quite a lot in the bottles, it's going to take me a while to get through them all! x

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to try benefit makeup, they have so many pretty stuff in their collection.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love Benefit makeup and I'm really impressed with their highlighters! x

      Delete
  3. This is such a nice kit! I love High Beam, such a pretty highlighter :) xx

    Francisca May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great to try out a few of their highlighters! x

      Delete
  4. This looks like such an amazing set! I really hope I can get my hands on it!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Hopefully you'll like it too x

      Delete
  5. This looks so good! I love High Beam!

    Sophia xo // https://sophiaaaxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watts Up is one of my all time favorite highlighters! Such a great shade that looks great on everyone!

    She Likes to Shop

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. such a cutie. The products are amazing. Lucky you your friend is the best ;)
    x Marlia

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.!!!!
    visiting cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didnt know about this brand.

    http://www.sinclairandserena.tk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The packaging is adorable!! I love it.
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This packaging is so cute! I've used the benefit highlighter before and I loved it' xxx

    http://chuckiegreen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this is so gorgeous

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how Benefit has these min gift sets where we can try so many products. This box looks great. I like the Watt's Up highlighter but never tried any other by the brand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely little set - high beam is one of my favourites!xx

    Lucy | www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete